Commercial Microwaves - Buying Advice
Commercial microwaves are graded - light-duty, medium-duty and heavy-duty - to reflect the level of usage. Heavy-duty microwaves will cook/heat faster, but may not be suited to frequently cooking small food portions. Typical power ratings for commercial microwaves are 1000w, 1200w and 1900w. Choose the appropriate rating for your level of usage.
Our online microwave product profiles provide the internal capacity measurements to help you guage the size of each unit. Be sure to choose a size that will cater for the variety of food and containers you will use.
We only supply microwave equipment from the world's leading manufacturers such as Sharp, Panasonic and Sanyo. These are electrically safe, tested to international standards with durable parts that are capable of supporting continuous use. Beware of cheaper imports which are not CE certified and may pose a fire hazard to your business.
The advanced series of commercial microwaves provide a sophisticated array of features to automate settings for cooking/heating/defrosting a wide variety of food. These features will save you time, avoid overcooking and undercooking errors and enable you to provide safely cooked, quality hot food to your customers.
Cavity Protection Systems: These help protect the key parts of the microwave oven, improves the internal hygiene standards and make cleaning much easier with the removable lining.
A combination microwave is better suited to heating meat and pastry products.
Why Buy A Commercial Microwave Oven?
Our commercial microwaves are different to the cheaper domestic microwave ovens in that they are:
- More powerful
- Larger capacity than most
- Cook, heat & defrost food faster & safely
- Easy to clean on a daily basis
- Quality parts (buttons, door etc) as well as the oven are built to withstand continuous use
- Sophisticated features for cooking, re-heating and defrosting a wide variety of foods
- A domestic microwave used in a busy cafe will slow you down, frustrate waiting customers and be more prone to damage from constant use. Commercial microwaves are much better suited and will save you time, money and inconvenience in the long run.
The above is a small selection from the vast range of commercial microwave ovens we have on offer. Our other microwaves from Sharp, Panasonic, Maestrowave, Merrychef, Amana, Samsung and Sanyo will appear in our online store shortly including standard and combination models.